Terms and Conditions
Content of Site:
- Intellectual Property Ownership
- Limited Use; Restrictions on Use
- Social Media Sites and Third Party Links
- Submitted Ideas
- Community Guidelines
- No Archive
- United States Only
- Limitation of Liability
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- No Framing; Links; Third Party Sites
- Shipping Terms
BY ENTERING ACCESSING, BROWSING, SUBMITTING INFORMATION TO, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OLD OR OLDER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OR YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OLD, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.®
Intellectual Property Ownership
Unless otherwise noted, all text, content and documents on the Website, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing in the Website, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works on the Website (the “Content”) are owned by NDN BV INC. (or its affiliates) or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between NDN BV INC. and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Content will at all times remain with NDN BV INC. and/or its Owners. All brand names, product names, titles, slogans, logos, or service names and other marks used on the Website, are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks of NDN BV INC..
Limited Use; Restrictions on Use
Social Media Sites and Third Party Links
• You acknowledge that any opinions, statement, recommendation, offers, advice or other information presented or disseminated on the Community Forums are those of their respective authors who are solely responsible and liable for their content. NDN BV INC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on the Community Forums.
• By using this site, you: (a) direct NDN BV INC. to store any comments, images, or other content that you submit (“Submissions”) on our servers and systems solely at your instruction, if applicable, (b) grant NDN BV INC. an unlimited, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and irrevocable license to use, modify, or adapt the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to incorporating the submission into Content that may be commercial in nature. In addition, since information on this site is public and for every user to access, you acknowledge that you do not have any expectation of privacy in relation to your Submissions. Finally, you are expressly prohibited from submitting any of the following (“Prohibited Submissions”):
• Any Submission that promotes drinking and driving or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, disparages competitive products, is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, racially offensive, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
• Any Submission that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, material that depicts child-pornography, acts of violence, drug use or would violate the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
• Any Submission that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
• Any Submission that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
• Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
• Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
• Viruses, spyware, trojans, corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
• Any Submission that in our sole judgment is inappropriate or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may exposeNDN BV INC. or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Even if this Website includes features and functionality that permit you to upload certain Submissions to our services or systems, this Website is not and shall not function as an archive. NDN BV INC. shall have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage, or destruction to your Submission. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining independent archival and backup copies of any Submission.
United States Only
NDN BV INC. reserves the right to change any part of the Website at any time without notice, subject to the “NOTICE” provision set forth below.
Limitation of Liability
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
NDN BV INC. is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, NDN BV INC. adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to NDN BV INC.’s designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
• Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NDN BV INC.’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: [email protected] For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for NDN BV INC. to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
No Framing; Links; Third Party Sites
Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the Website are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from NDN BV INC..
NDN BV Inc. minimum order is one case. Shipping charge will vary depending on the recipient’s zip code for delivery. All carrier charges are the responsibility of the recipient and are billed by NDN BV Inc. at cost. Purchase at your own risk, NDN BV Inc. is not responsible for damaged goods. However, we do take extra caution during our packaging process so rest assured your package will be nice and tight! ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Below are the ONLY States we ship to
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
We Do NOT ship to P.O Boxes
By placing your order you have represented to NDN BV Inc. that you are at least 21 years old. All product delivered must be received (signed for) by an adult of legal drinking age. We are prohibited from leaving packages “on the porch” or “by the door” without a signature. The package will be attempted to be delivered up to three times, after that, the package will be returned to us and the buyer will be liable for paying the original shipping charge and also the charge to ship it back to us.
Laws concerning the sale and shipping of alcoholic beverages are complex and frequently changing from State to State due to differences in politics and other State policies. The politics, policies and measures regarding such sales and transportation are diverse in every state. ACCORDINGLY, TITLE TO THE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IS PASSING TO YOU UPON PURCHASE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ABIDING BY YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS FOR SHIPMENT OF ALCOHOL.
You will be charged sales tax, if any, as may be assessed by your State for the sale of alcoholic beverages; otherwise California sales tax will be assessed on the sale. Title to all products passes to the customer when the goods are picked up by the common carrier, including those anticipated for shipment to federal property and Indian reservations. You will be the legal owner of the goods when your order is approved by your credit card company. By choosing shipping as a delivery method, you are asking us to appoint a common carrier to deliver your order to you. Accordingly, we make no representations or warranties concerning the legal requirements of shipping alcoholic beverages to your State. Our website merely provides a list of those States where common carriers have indicated their willingness to deliver alcohol and you are accountable and liable for compliance with all laws concerning such shipments. ALL SHIPPED ITEMS ARE FOR PERSONAL CONSUMPTION AND NOT FOR RESALE.
By arranging for transportation of the alcoholic beverages, NDN BV Inc. is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of you. By making use of this service from NDN BV Inc., you are representing that you are acting in agreement with your local and State laws regarding the purchase, transportation and delivery of alcoholic beverages. You additionally represent that you have obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, are working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, are legally entitled to take possession of the alcoholic beverages, are legally entitled to take quantities ordered, and that you and the person accepting delivery of the alcoholic beverage products are at least 21 years of age. Accordingly, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless NDN BV Inc., its agents, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, from any and all claims, demands, damages, liability whatsoever, whether in tort, contract, or otherwise, arising out of the shipment of alcoholic beverages to your State, including any and all claims that such shipment may violate any federal, state, or local regulation pertaining to the sale and shipment of alcoholic beverages.
If, between the date of order and date of arrival, the laws of your State change so as to make it illegal for you to import your shipment, you may return the order for a full refund. All returns must be made in accordance with California law and returns across state lines are normally not permitted. In the event of a return across a state line please contact customer service to make a claim for a refund.
California State Charge sales tax for anything sold in California. Tax is added online or in store, you will be responsible for your own district tax if one applies.
A bottle deposit, California Redemption Value (CRV), is already included within the price of each product except Spirits, Wine, Cider, Sake, & Mead.
5 cents CRV per unit less than 24oz
10 cents CRV per unit 24oz & up
Order can take 3-7 days to ship, though we make every effort to ship your order earlier, please allow 8-10 business days for delivery.
Tracking number for all shipments will be sent out as soon as the order is processed.
Our shipping charges are calculated based on weight, destination, and delivery method. To view the shipping costs, please sign in to your account and fill your shopping cart with the items you wish to purchase.
We will do everything in our power to assure that your package arrives safely. All orders are shipped in a sturdy cardboard box. Orders that include original packaging, or contain irregular-shaped cans may be packed differently, but securely.
During times of bad weather, including extremes of heat or cold, we recommend postponing shipping until conditions improve, but we will defer to the customer’s directions as to whether to ship or hold. The customer assumes all liability for products damaged en route due to weather.
If an item in your order is out of stock, we will notify you via email with information on when it will become available. You are welcome to wait for the product to arrive, replace it with another item, or remove it from the order. We will adjust the total payment accordingly.
By the act of purchasing items from NDN BV Inc., the buyer authorizes and gives 100% consent to NDN BV Inc. to charge your Credit Card.
Address change requests (after placing the order) need to be made promptly and any fee associated with these requests charged to use will be passed to you.
Please check your orders immediately upon delivery. Items must be reported as missing or incorrect within 7 days of the date of delivery to the recipient. If we have sent you an incorrect item, you must include a photo of the sealed can in your email.
Copyright 2021 NDN BV INC.